Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you already know, athlete Trinity is under the knife sometime soon (maybe it's already happened today?) and she will hopefully also get some secret bionic implants while she's there. (But let's hope she doesn't get too much faster or she'll beat me!)

First and foremost I want to say GOOD LUCK and send her heaps of best wishes for the op.

Secondly, I want to tell Rich to stop taking photos of her during the surgery!

And thirdly I thought I'd start the ball rolling on some things to keep Trin entertained while she's recovering...

So here goes... I'll start with some athletic educational stuff rather than the funny stuff...
- http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mazungo&search=Search - lots of cool videos from Craig Mottram.

Good luck Trin!

(I'm sure some funny stuff will follow?)

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
I'll do what I can to find something funny when I've got some time at home (and can search for vids n annoying games etc..)

But for now, all the best Trin! Hope you have a speedy recovery!! xx

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Hi Trin,

Good luck and all the best for a speedy recovery.

I hope daytime tv is not boring you too much !!!!

:)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I always the phone jacker very funny to watch.

Search his name on You Tube

:)

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
aww thanks guys... I'm so touched :rolleyes:

I got out of hospital today with a big bag of drugs and a rather sporting collar, which I have to wear for 2 to 3 weeks!

It's been a tough week for both myself and Rich, not sure who had the worst time of it really coz at least I got to sleep through most of it.

Keep the entertainment coming coz I'm going to have lots of time to fill over the next couple of weeks while I'm confined to home unable to drive :confused:

Thanks again... it's really good to have such supportive buddies :)

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Evening Trin,

Glad to hear you are now out of hiospital, really hope this is the start of your return to full fitness. - have to get on Youtube and sort something out for you soon

Take care

Paul.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Trinity said:
I got out of hospital today with a big bag of drugs and a rather sporting collar
:eek: Got on well with that anaesthetist then?? :p

Glad you're back, Trinity. The forum wasn't the same without you two. You must be relieved that that's finally over!

We'll keep the entertainment coming, the 2 weeks' recovery time should fly by :)

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Intrigued to know what youtube has on neck collars Hollywood :confused:

Katten... yep ;) I came round to find that I had a morphine drip too so I must have made a good impression while I was out of it! You can only press the button for a shot of morphine every 5 minutes though...and 5 minutes has never seemed such a long time before :d

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
ROFL :d

Thanks Katten... I'm just glad I didn't see that before I went in!

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Glad your back Trin, I hope recovery is a speedy one like you ha ha

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Trinity said:
5 minutes has never seemed such a long time before :d
Even longer than the last 5 minutes of a 5k......Surely not ??..............:d

Get well soon Trin.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
In desperate need of some entertainment today... I think I may have overdone it a bit over the past few days because I woke up this morning unable to get up, and when I did I felt quite sick.

I slept til 11 and woke up feeling worse than ever until I managed to get some food inside me.

The rest of the day so far I've spent in bed being tortured by daytime telly :confused:

It seems that Trinity :cool: is not as indestructable as I had thought

1 - 20 of 45 Posts