Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where does your forum name come from?

Wish I'd been a bit imaginative at the outset..."Steve" is a bit of a giveaway!

With thanks to Boab.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Steve said:
Where does your forum name come from?

Wish I'd been a bit imaginative at the outset..."Steve" is a bit of a giveaway!

What might it have been had you used your imagination Steve.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
People said I ran 'foxy' - picking out the main dangers before a race, stealthily shadowing them during the race - invariably using them as pace makers - then pouncing over the last few hundred yards to claim the category prize. It's a wonderful game - and I like the idea of the fox winning!
Cheers!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Mine is a two parter, my first part is a shortened version of thelma from the thelma and louise (long story but i got the name cos of it) and the dee part is what some people call me short version of Dawn

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
God only knows where mine came from.Can we change them as Dave has also asked?
Just feet related I suppose.Wish I had just kept it simple!There is nothing wrong with the name my parents gave me, so today I have decided to seize the opportunity and "come out"!
My true name is Peter and I don't look like a goat.:)

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dave said:
What might it have been had you used your imagination Steve.
Mr Bump.

Story in short:-Went skiing for 1st time;was not very good,(indeed was hopeless at stopping) ploughed into a line of German skiers taking them all out. :d Mates found a shop selling a woolly hat with Mr Bump on it which I wore for rest of the week and now wear when running.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
I was being silly when I chose my name, so there is no significance, I would love to tell you my real name but would then have to kill you all... with Bob's gun!!! ;)

·
Registered
335 Posts
twinkle toes said:
I was being silly when I chose my name, so there is no significance, I would love to tell you my real name but would then have to kill you all... with Bob's gun!!! ;)

Is it hermintrude or gertrude maybe lol no no dont tell me i dont wanna know im too young to die *puts on CLint eastwood voice* yeha go on punk make my day lol sorry couldnt resist

·
Registered
62 Posts
Mines really boring..Its just my name and my middle name..as I can rarely get away with registering for anything simply as "kathryn" - damn having such a common name!!!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Katten's norwegian for "the cat". I wanted to be "Kattenmedkremfloten" - the cat with the cream - but it wouldn't let me :p

1 - 20 of 26 Posts