Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While ranting at work today I compared somebody to a standard lamp. ie it has no purpose in life other than to stand in the corner and look ugly.
This fell on deaf ears as the recipient had never heard of one. Anyway, it got me thinking as to other useless pieces of furniture.

Another particular dislike is the 'in tray'. I've banned them from my desk. In the days of electronic mail, there really is no need for them.

Anyone else got any obscure dislikes in the furniture department?

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
All the crap Mrs Squint insists on having on ever shelf window sill and any otherwise clear space. I don't mind the family photos but why do you need teddy bears on a bookcase???

Squint

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
Your lucky Dimple, a shoe rack in my house is next to useless but you'd get four times the use of me!

Squint

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
Well your tiny little shoes would take up very litle space thereby allowing you to put more shoes in the same space. My boots don't even fit on mine!

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
I was in the childrens section of Clarks the other day getting new shoes for my daughter they had planty that would fit you! Not to many with high heels mind you.

Squint

1 - 20 of 47 Posts