Runners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just came across this great site myTreadmillTrainer.com not too long ago that has some incredible running workouts.

Most of them are iPod-based and have awesome coaching and running music.

I've been using them for a while now and my runs have skyrocketed.

I shaved roughly 5 minutes off my 5k time in just 6 weeks! I was running it in just over 23 minutes and now I'm just about to break underneath 18 minutes!

It's amazing! And with just 2-3 runs per week.

Again the site myTreadmillTrainer.com

Thought you guys would appreciate this. Let me know if anyone else starts to use them.

·
Registered
10,185 Posts
I took a look at your site and it looks quite professional.

However, it is quite difficult to find info easily, as everything is on one page (i.e. intro to products, product descirptions, testimonies and online shop). It might be worthwhile splitting the site into various pages or add hyperlinks at the top of the page.

Is all the music specifically written for your programmes?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've been using this Treadmill Trainer workouts for the past year or so. I found them on google last January and ever since I've been amazed at how my running endurance has increased. I never used to run untill I found these running programs. They keep me motivated and I've lost 30 pounds just by running 3 times a week. If you're looking for guidance, structure and motivation, these running programs will be a hit with you too!

·
Registered
10,185 Posts
richardsimkiss said:
5mins of a 5k time in 6 weeks? from 23mins down to 18mins? Are you having a [email protected] laugh?

Sorry for the language, but in my opinion that's a ridiculous claim and TOrunners recent posts are now verging on spam. :mad:
Is it just coincedence that all of Juniorrunners post were made within a few minutes of each other and all of them mention how good TOrunner's site and programs are????

Strange.......:rolleyes:

A

·
0 Posts
TOrunner said:
Hey guys,

Just came across this great site myTreadmillTrainer.com not too long ago that has some incredible running workouts.

Most of them are iPod-based and have awesome coaching and running music.

I've been using them for a while now and my runs have skyrocketed.

I shaved roughly 5 minutes off my 5k time in just 6 weeks! I was running it in just over 23 minutes and now I'm just about to break underneath 18 minutes!

It's amazing! And with just 2-3 runs per week.

Again the site myTreadmillTrainer.com

Thought you guys would appreciate this. Let me know if anyone else starts to use them.
I was just going to say "B****CKS!" but it looks like others have beat me to it!:d Furthermore, I don't know any serious road or track runner who would entertain training on a treadmill.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm sorry for promoting my beliefs and what has worked for me. I did not mean to offend anyone by posting my comments on TOrunners info. and FYI the I do the programs outdoors...can be either on the treadmill or outdoors. Sometimes, people are looking for motivation, guidance and structure for running. I am one of those people and i will continue to use the programs

·
Administrator
13,089 Posts
That's fair enough juniorrunner - it just seemed a smidge odd how a new member posted so soon after a spam post promoting the same thing.

I think we all look for motivation, guidance and structure for running, hence why we're members on here. Make yourself at home and hopefully the forum can help motivate you ;)

·
Registered
835 Posts
andrew_n said:
....... Furthermore, I don't know any serious road or track runner who would entertain training on a treadmill.
Although I don't pretend to be a 'serious road runner'. I find myself tied to the treadmill this time of year as it is just not practical to train on the roads in this neck of the woods. So 'three cheers' for the treadmill!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts