Runners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I'm from the Netherlands and the Edinburgh's Marathon is still on my bucket list.
I would like to participate in coming edition (30th May, 2021), but the event is already sold out (regular tickets).

Who can help me to get a spot in the Edinburgh marathon this year. Obviously I'll pay for the spot and transfer fees.
Thanks!

Best regards,
Leon

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Leon,

I have a place that I am looking to transfer if you’re still looking? It’s £15 transfer fee (payable to EMF) and £60 for the place itself that would reimburse me.
Let me know if you want it and we can arrange it. Cheers,

Kevin

Hi,

I'm from the Netherlands and the Edinburgh's Marathon is still on my bucket list.
I would like to participate in coming edition (30th May, 2021), but the event is already sold out (regular tickets).

Who can help me to get a spot in the Edinburgh marathon this year. Obviously I'll pay for the spot and transfer fees.
Thanks!

Best regards,
Leon

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes I’ve got a space available too if anyone else needs one. Edinburgh aren’t charging the transfer fees at the moment.

Hi,

Thanks!

Best regards,
Leon

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Leon,

I have a place that I am looking to transfer if you’re still looking? It’s £15 transfer fee (payable to EMF) and £60 for the place itself that would reimburse me.
Let me know if you want it and we can arrange it. Cheers,

Kevin
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the offer, but I've found a ticket already.
I forgot to delete this message, my apologies!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts