Runners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am looking for a transfer place for the Edinburgh Marathon 2020. Happy to cover the costs.

Ariam.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi William,

The place is yours. I know it’s a £15 transfer fee so I believe you’ll just have to give me your details and I can do the transfer.

Brian
Great,

William Gorol

21 johnsburn rd Balerno Eh147dy

Let me know what else you need

Kind regards William

·
Registered
8 Posts
See instructions

HOW TO TRANSFER AN ENTRY
1. Log in to My Details
2. Make sure you’re in the ’My Events’ tab, then click ’transfer entry’ underneath the entry you wish to transfer
3. Tick the boxes confirming you wish to transfer and then enter the email address of the person you wish to transfer your entry to in the box
4. Click ’Transfer my entry’
5. An email has now been sent to the recipient of the transferred entry containing their transfer code, and your entry status has now been set to ’Withdrawn’

·
Registered
8 Posts
See instructions

HOW TO TRANSFER AN ENTRY
1. Log in to My Details
2. Make sure you’re in the ’My Events’ tab, then click ’transfer entry’ underneath the entry you wish to transfer
3. Tick the boxes confirming you wish to transfer and then enter the email address of the person you wish to transfer your entry to in the box
4. Click ’Transfer my entry’
5. An email has now been sent to the recipient of the transferred entry containing their transfer code, and your entry status has now been set to ’Withdrawn’
Thanks William. Can I be a pest. I’ve seen that there’s an update to the postponement and that as from tomorrow they will be posting “options” for anyone who can’t make it. This would obviously give me a chance, albeit highly unlikely, to obtain a refund rather than just transfer it. If there is no refund option then the place will be yours for the transfer fee. Hope you can understanding this and please bear with me.
Thanks
Brian

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks William. Can I be a pest. I’ve seen that there’s an update to the postponement and that as from tomorrow they will be posting “options” for anyone who can’t make it. This would obviously give me a chance, albeit highly unlikely, to obtain a refund rather than just transfer it. If there is no refund option then the place will be yours for the transfer fee. Hope you can understanding this and please bear with me.
Thanks
Brian
Hi William,
Really sorry however I’m going to have to withdraw my offer of the transfer of my marathon entry. I have checked the options given by EMF and they are offering me the chance to defer my entry until next year. As such please accept my apologies as I intend running in the marathon next year.

Brian

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Brian, as it will be easy for you to book next year event. Would you consider transferring anyway. Of course I will cover all the costs, ticket price and a reasonable admin fee for your help?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi William,

yes I would most certainly consider it. I paid £57 to enter (early bird entry) and therefore given you have to pay £15 to transfer would you consider it fair that you pay me £42 and thus you will be paying the same entry price that I had paid.

Brian

·
Registered
8 Posts
Happy to transfer the £63 to ensure that you are not out of pocket.
Hi William,
Thats very generous of you so thank you very much. I have checked the transfer system and I basically submit your e-mail address whereupon EMF will get in touch and you pay them the £15 transfer fee. As for my entry fee of £57 are you quite happy to transfer it into my account.
Brian

1 - 17 of 17 Posts