Runners Forum banner

8421 - 8440 of 8468 Posts

·
1,999 Posts
I am getting close to goal now and I cant remember how to post pictures on this site .
Just bounced up & away from my goal :(

First prepare your picture using whatever picture management program you have - will need to "compress for web".

For posting use "Go Advanced". This provides option of adding attachments (paper clip) - opens up another window to browse and find your pre-prepared picture - select then open & upload.

Preview can show what it will look like or just go straight to Submit.

If it doesn't work try again (does not always load 1st time).

This is how I get the table to appear.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Just bounced up & away from my goal :(

First prepare your picture using whatever picture management program you have - will need to "compress for web".

For posting use "Go Advanced". This provides option of adding attachments (paper clip) - opens up another window to browse and find your pre-prepared picture - select then open & upload.

Preview can show what it will look like or just go straight to Submit.

If it doesn't work try again (does not always load 1st time).

This is how I get the table to appear.
Does that work on an ipad as well ?

·
1,999 Posts
Does that work on an ipad as well ?
Not sure about ipad as my technology is a bit last decade. But you will have to compress any picture "for the web" to put it on this site (unlike FB which automatically shrinks any pix you upload to fit).

Another option is to make a link to a photo hosting site where the picture is located. I have not done this here but have done so on motor car club forums.

8421 - 8440 of 8468 Posts