Runners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Steve......I think this question is aimed at the guys!......we women don't have time for 'hobbies'!!!!!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Bagpuss said:
Steve......I think this question is aimed at the guys!......we women don't have time for 'hobbies'!!!!!!!
Exactly! Running is the only "hobby" I have time for as working mum of two. Well, I dont really have time for it, but make time by not doing the hoovering, ironing dusting etc. I do make mean chocolate brownies occasionally if that counts?

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
I`ll go and have a game of football tonight.

Followed by a few pints in the club,watching the Champions League Final.

I havn`t got time for hobbies such as washing and cleaning like you lucky ladies.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
It's ok Baggy I am here, those mean bad boys, I don't know....

Apart from sitting in my arse crease (as quoted by homer simpson), I quite like being in the garden, making sure those pesky weeds don't show themselves.

Otherwise I like chilling out :d

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
As a working mum of 3 (and international film star) I don't have time for fun things like hoovering and dusting either.

In fact the only reason I run fast is because there's so much other stuff I have to do ;)

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
I can't use kids as an excuse so I tend to spend more time doing my real job.:rolleyes: So not to much free time for me either. I didn't even get to watch the final last night.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
hot foot said:
I can't use kids as an excuse so I tend to spend more time doing my real job.:rolleyes: So not to much free time for me either. I didn't even get to watch the final last night.

Why was you doing your housework, dusting, hoovering etc? ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts