Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Running program re-starts Monday so just some walking and streatching for me.

Have fun this weekend everyone, whatever you're doing.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
nothing for me either have picked up a cold, fingers crossed will be gone soon :( Good luck to anyone who has entered any races this weekend :)

·
Registered
664 Posts
Normal 10k on Sunday morning. Had intended starting to lengthen sunday runs, but missed a couple of weeks with a bad cold, so gonna stick to normal routine for a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hello!

BPTT for me... then dunno what on Sunday... maybe a bike ride if the weather holds dry. Oh... and I've got to do some EMERGENCY xmas shopping (do you think my brother will mind if I just give him wrapping paper?)

Have a good one.

·
Registered
10,185 Posts
I'll be out for the club run tomorrow, if the torrential downpours stop long enough. Failing that, I'll just hit the treadmill instead and then go for a swim.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Meg will be running Sunday evening about 9-9.5 miles i would think.

Only running Ive been doing is running myself dizzy lol, our 05 year old and I put our new tree up trimmed it then this morning i took it down cos i didint like it, and so we have moved that into the dining room and been making more decorations for it along with our 14 year old designing stuff too, so its just a kid decorated tree (not literally) then we have put up the original one up in the lounge area, so that along with cleaning the bedrooms and upstairs, clenaing out my aviary, doing the laundry and all the bedding, i'm zonked and run ragged lol

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
A couple of tempo runs - supposedly - a five miler Friday and seven on Sunday. Really struggled with the seven miler because there's a long hill that goes up for two miles and I was struggling against the wind too. My old calf muscles aren't keen on road running and were really singing by the time I finished, so I'd to slap on the massage cream when I got home!

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I did 5.8 miles (0.8 is very important) along the seafront on Saturday. Its a run I had a few problems with a couple of weeks ago but I was running in new shoes, I stopped for a stretch half way and took a couple of walk breaks when my legs started to feel too tired.

Shins a little tender but knees did not hold me back.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Did 10K this morning, and felt a lot better after managing to do my mid-week runs (tuesday/thursday) for first time in a while, have switched them to before work in the morning which should stop me missing them.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Just over 10 miles in just over 1 1/2 hours Sunday lunchtime.

Maybe I will be able to break 2 hours when I run my first 1/2 marathon in March.

·
Registered
151 Posts
admin said:
Pulled a tendon in my foot, hoping to be back for the NE cross country championships on Saturday.
Hope it's better for Sat. Good luck! I've got our East of Scotland XC Champs on Sat, looking forward to it. With this week's weather forcasts it is going to be muddy :d

1 - 20 of 21 Posts