Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
8 weeks to go until I repeat the Edinburgh 10k which got me started with this running malarkey. I'm now on week four of a 12 training schedule I liked the look of. This weekend sees me doing a hard 4 miles on Saturday and a relaxed 8 on Sunday.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Popping out to try my new Garmin Forerunner 205, hopefully I will be able to pace myself and keep going for an hour or so.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
17 miles on Sunday.
Last really long run before Brentwood 1/2 on 25th March.

Mickygee.Let us know how you get on with the 205. Wouldn`t mind one myself.

Good luck in Sunderland Dan......

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just a nice quiet ten miles to cool me down after the excitement of last weekend's race.
Lasswde - was anyone else there?

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
10 miles for me on Saturday, last long run before Silverstone on the 18th :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Granty said:
Nothing for me - moving house. Good luck to all of you.
Any Excuse Granty.........................:d

Good luck with the move.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Day off on Saturday and a steady 8-10 miles Sunday, then back to high mileage next week. Would love to the national cross but a) It's a bloody long way up to Sunderland and b) I run for a Welsh club so getting entry into an English Cross-Country Champs is hard work and c) I'm working anyway

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Rest today, 4/5m tomorrow and then between 18-21m Sunday depending on how I feel.

Hope the move goes ok Granty...don't pull a fetlock!

·
Registered
123 Posts
A bit embarassing compared to other plans but...
6 miles planned for tomorrow did 5.5 yesterday, rest today.!!

good luck everyone whatever you are doing

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
That's really good progress firstitme - I'm hoping to do 8 miles on Sunday planning on using my HRM so will be running at a slower pace than usual.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
hot foot said:
Off today,a 20 and a 5 for me this weekend.
good luck all.Hope the move goes well Granty.
Thanks mate - fair play on 20 miles :eek: - can only imagine that sort of distance at the moment.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts