Runners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'll probably end up running around 10k tomorrow morning but mixinf it with some Fartlek sessions, and then sunday morning will be a long run - so sounds pretty similar to your weekend.. Except after Sunday's run i'll be dragging myself into the office :(

Bloody deadlines :(

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Long run tomorrow (2hrs plus towards Berlin)
Sunday at the Orpington 10K but working so run later in the evening.
Have a good weekend all!
My hammy and back are on the mend and I will hit 80 this week. Chating to an elite runner the other day who is running 125mpw at the moment towards Berlin!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm planning a nice long run Sunday starting at 4pm... there will be no one on the roads or on the trails but me and my dog! I hope England make it, just so I get another couple of hours of peace! Regards, Drusy

·
Registered
22 Posts
Drusy said:
I'm planning a nice long run Sunday starting at 4pm... there will be no one on the roads or on the trails but me and my dog! I hope England make it, just so I get another couple of hours of peace! Regards, Drusy
I did exactly the same thing when England last played - the park where i run was empty, so where the streets!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Great 5km result there No8 - I can't hold that pace for 1km (yet).

Shiraz and I headed to Autun, France for the weekend to take part in the European Triathlon Age Group Championships - mission accomplished - we've got some good photos of us in GBR kit and some sore limbs from a fairly technical (and hot) tri course :) Racewise we both did OK - both coming about 3/4 of the way through our respective age group rankings - so we're happy with the results, but we both already know where we could have done better and where we can still improve lots through training... So there's a roll on Copenhagen next July :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts