Runners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
I'm going to the physio as I have a niggling thigh problem (feels like when I tore my sartorius but doesn't hurt as much!). Depending on the treatment I may have to rest, if not I'll not run at all on Saturday but try and do about 20 miles on Sunday.

·
Registered
105 Posts
i'm off to the lake district for 3 days walking hopefully, but if the weather is not so good will do some running as well- you don't get wet for as long. St Sunday and Fairfield from Patterdale, the Kentmere Round and a half day on 2 or 3 tiddlers to fill in some gaps as i try to finish the Wainwrights. Bliss.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
I've got a weekend off racing... so it's just training for me.
It's two weeks before the marathon (Duchy) so officially I'm tapering.

I might do 12ish on Sunday

·
Registered
220 Posts
No racing. 5 miles on Saturday (with the new baby jogger, weather permitting, so that should be fun...)
18 miles Sunday, not sure where yet...

·
Registered
419 Posts
Slightly dependent on the right foot (why did I pop that blister? why did I change trainers in the first place?) but the plan is:

Bushy Park Time Trial on the Saturday - wonder if I can get under 22 minutes again (it's been a while) with 5km warm up/cool down

Sunday - could be 22 miles - which would be my longest plod in nearly 2 years (longest since Rio marathon in 2004)

Looks like the weather could be "interesting"

·
Registered
151 Posts
Kings Building 5 in Edinburgh tomorrow, then a 2 hour steady run on Sunday. Looking forward to the race, first one this year and a tester to see if my winter speed endurance sessions are paying off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts