Runners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Does 01/05 count as the weekend too as it's a bank holiday :d ??

20-21 miles for me tomorrow morning. All on footpaths around Derby trying to locate some trig points and confirming access for a relay our club are organising.

Then maybe a couple of miles on either Sunday or Monday if I don't feel too bad! Last really long run before White Peak. Will do 15 next weekend then ease down ready for the race.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Still pondering what to do....

- Tomorrow will be BPTT... same old routine.
- Then Sunday and Monday - dunno - could be time to take the bike out for a long ride somewhere....

Also after watching FLM last week I'm considering whether to come out of 26.2 retirement and try for a small PB at Orpington marafun next week (it just sounds nice) or whether to hold on to my original plan and go for a bigger PB at Richmond half the week after - suspect it will be an attempt at the latter....

·
Registered
105 Posts
a gentle 12.5 miles in the lovely countryside around Long Eaton with the 7am striders on Sat, with 5 or 6 on Sunday.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Friday - hard workout at the gym
Saturday - 2 mile easy run
Sunday - hard workout at the gym

I'm trying to get this injury fixed so I can get beyond 2 miles :confused:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well I went for my first run with the Garmin 301 on Saturday. Only 3 1/2 miles but it kind of kept me to a pace. Going out to do about 5 or so later on.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Did 4 and a bit mile plod on Saturday. Ouch.
Did 5 and a bit mile run/plod this morning. Slightly less ouch.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts