Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres an idea: In this thread we post pictures and recipes of the last/current meal we just ate/are eating!
You can rate the above post out of 10 or something if you want!
Just a fun thread to show off your cooking skills and share!

Heres what i made for meal#3:

Chicken breast w/chinese five spice
Lettuce
WW pasta
Sweet chili sauce

followed by:
250g cottage cheese w/pineapple, apricot and nuts(walnut,almond,cashew,brazil+pumpkin seeds)

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
no picture required from me.

Beans on toast, how lazy is that, but I do have valid excuse, I am waiting on Tesco to deliver this weeks shopping, so I might post something a little more exciting tomorrow :d

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
twinkle toes said:
no picture required from me.

Beans on toast, how lazy is that, but I do have valid excuse, I am waiting on Tesco to deliver this weeks shopping, so I might post something a little more exciting tomorrow :d

LOL Twinks!! :d

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
I have just put a Organic cheese and mixed pepper burger into the oven which I will have with a huge mixed salad and cherry tomotoes :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Trinity said:
I have just put a Organic cheese and mixed pepper burger into the oven which I will have with a huge mixed salad and cherry tomotoes :rolleyes:
It must be ready soon, can you smell it yet can you.......................... ;)

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
I was just thinking the same thing...

actually.... there's smoke coming from the kitchen and I know we're not voting for a new Pope, so tea must be ready...

laters :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Just had a microwave chip sandwich and a slice of leadamer light chees washed down with a can of ginger beer. Just done 2 hours of karate so i deserve it:d

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
zanshin said:
Just had a microwave chip sandwich and a slice of leadamer light chees washed down with a can of ginger beer. Just done 2 hours of karate so i deserve it:d
sounds lovely:eek:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts