Runners Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
I'm aiming for a decent crack at London (for me) and worst case a PB in London (anything faster than 3:50) which I think I can achieve assuming training goes to plan.
I'll review my goals for April onwards after London
I've actually met my goal even if it wasn't close to what I wanted! And additionally, as I didn't set anymore after London, I didn't fail :D

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
Well i did it , i improved my 5k PB twice , eventually getting it to 18:37 which is just and i mean only just faster than my goal of a 6 min mile average also 8 days ago got my 10k PB to 39:38 so a good year for me ending on a great time .
(quiety copies goals for 2018 ;))

Well done Ade

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
My goals for this year are as follows:

5k - sub 20
10k - sub 42
10M - sub 70
HM - sub 95
Marathon - sub 3:20
Above are my goals. I've only achieved one of them and that is the ten miler. All other PBs are from the Spring. I did run a 96:29 at Great Cumbrian Half but the course was short and the PB was subsequently disallowed.

So my PBs are now:

5k - 20:21
10k - 43:04 (although ran 42:26 during a 10 mile race)
10M - 69:10 - the only success story!
HM - 98:45
Marathon - 3:22:03

·
Registered
16,223 Posts
- Beat two PBs.

- Race more often, at least twice a month until July.

- Continue to help the kids (and 4 adults) I'm coaching achieve their goals.

- Enjoy it.
Injured until May, then a Summer of miles and miles, just back to racing in September.

- No PBs.

- Racing more often now.

- Currently no time for the kids because of work but the adults I coach had huge PBs.

- I am enjoying it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Running Hadrian's Wall is my main goal for the year. Other than that it is to enjoy my running and not worry about PBs.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
just seen this post. have you done it in the end? planning a charity run and would appreciate any input if you have.
thanks

41 - 45 of 45 Posts