Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just conducted an indepth survey where i asked two and a half people what they thought of my car ? and i have to say there was an overwhelming response when they stopped laughing after seeing it, that my green car is now officially classed as total pants!:embarrassed:

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Rubbish I don't believe you.....

is it a skoda, lada or a TVR :confused:

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
look tt it's like this when i'm in a traffic jam people laugh at me/it I asked for a car with the smallest carbon footprint and as green as it comes .I did puzzle at the time as to why the salesman was rubbing his hands jumping for joy and kissing my ass though!

It's actually now you won't laugh will you oi'm a sensitive soul it's a ......no i just can't bring myself to say the words. you'll just have to guess it's none of your guesses so far.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I've got a crap car - Astra buy hey ......... I don't care, cos I got a suped up GSXR 750 bike as well :d

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
infuriating aren't i :p theres a green car for the first person to guess :embarrassed: :rolleyes: :eek:embarrassed:nly joking mind

·
Administrator
13,089 Posts
Now you've got me pondering on your use of words.... either it's something old an falling apart, in a bright green colour... or it's something very silly and economical like a G-whizz or something?

Bikes are for crazy people... I loved having a go on my next door neighbours little motocross bike when I was 11, and started to get quite adventurous at the track (i must've jumped all of about 2ft, but it felt like 12... lol) But on the road I just couldn't risk it... to many idiots who simply don't know how to drive safely.

We need more of a clue cheriton!!

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
whistles of wind blow through the forum.

Tumbleweed is rolling around in cyberspace, you get the picture....

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
your quite familiar with the range Richard that makes you tantamount to being an owner me thinks.....

1 - 20 of 144 Posts