2661 - 2680 of 2704 Posts

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Good pics Gary !!!

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Here is a photo of me wading through the Tees at the Cronkley Fell Race a few weeks ago. It was an out and back race and the turn-around point was on an island in the river. We had to wade out to the marshall on the island and get our numbers stamped. The rocks underneath were very slippy so it took me a while!

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
I'm sure I've seen you at races before. I know the guy in the sprint finish over your right shoulder. I ran an Ultra with him
Unless you have done Bedford or Eestbourne parkrun, and 2 small local 10k races in Eastbourne it can't have been me lol as Seaford Half was my first 'proper' race. There are lots of stunning looking athletic chaps about though, must have a dopplehanger out there...haha

The other chap goes to my local running club (Meads Runners), hence his top, I just havn't bothered getting a club vest yet. I cought him up after coming down that steep hill in the last mile or so and offered to race him to the finish and we actually finished together with the same time.

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
Unless you have done Bedford or Eestbourne parkrun, and 2 small local 10k races in Eastbourne it can't have been me lol as Seaford Half was my first 'proper' race. There are lots of stunning looking athletic chaps about though, must have a dopplehanger out there...haha

The other chap goes to my local running club (Meads Runners), hence his top, I just havn't bothered getting a club vest yet. I cought him up after coming down that steep hill in the last mile or so and offered to race him to the finish and we actually finished together with the same time.
When I said your right shoulder I meant your real right shoulder (the guy in Orange).

·
Registered
3,232 Posts

Me back in the summer

·
Registered
836 Posts
super fit Adrian!!! You look better than some your lads out there!

·
Registered
993 Posts
You look very cheerful considering you were 28k into your trail run!

2661 - 2680 of 2704 Posts