Runners Forum banner

41 - 60 of 2704 Posts

·
Administrator
6,618 Posts
Thanks everyone for the comments about my weight, ye Ive lost about 2 stone since January and I feel great :) I almost had to get my kilt adjusted because it was too big! I think the next time I go to wear it I will need to get it made smaller. Will need to dig out a photo from before running and compare it to the now.

Nat: Ye, all different tartans. When I got my kilt made for me about 3 years ago I wanted to get Macdonald tartan as that was my Grandfathers tartan but it was going to take 6 weeks to make and I needed the kilt in 4 weeks! My tartan is what is called a Queensferry tartan, upclose you can see 3 red lines which are for the Forth Rail Bridge, two white lines which are for the Forth Road Bridge and there is green and blue in it to represent the forth water, although I have never seen it look any other colour than grey :)
My brothers couldnt afford to get the macdonald tartan so bought their kilts from Ebay!! The tartan in the middle is a Freedom tartan and my other brothers is Flower of Scotland I think. Basically they are all non-clan tartans. One day when I have the money I will get the Macdonald tartan kilt as well but it I will wait until I loose another stone or so first :)

O.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts

After a few shandies :p

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Leece you don't scrub up too badly at all, not a bad looker.

TT why the need for a supporters tent?

Nice to see everyones efforts on this not such an ugly bunch after all.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Leece you don't scrub up too badly at all, not a bad looker.

TT why the need for a supporters tent?

Nice to see everyones efforts on this not such an ugly bunch after all.

I did the Horndon feast and fayre 10k earlier this year and the residents and local businesses set up stalls and one of them happened to be called "Twinkle Toes" so I did the obvious ha ha, I think the stall was for ballet:d

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
thanks squint i think thats a compliment :lol:

Nice to put a face to a name now :p

·
Registered
1,889 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
What am I doing wrong? I cant seem to upload my picture, is it me just being a technophob (if thats how you spell it he he)

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Go to advanced reply click oni manage files browse away then click attach file then once uploaded click close window. The photo wont show in your reply box untill you've posted it.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
378 Posts
n501008389_173193_2154.jpg

I found a pic of me playing from last season.
I've lost almost 2 stone since then! So I'm not that fat anymore :lol:

I'm the rather tall one doing the stretching by the way!

41 - 60 of 2704 Posts