Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pedestrian said:
I'd be careful here if I were you Mr C. Goodness knows where it'll lead! :eek:
You 've got to live dangerously sometimes MR P keeps life interesting!!

:p ;) stupid:d

·
Registered
105 Posts
I hate it when you guys use the last of the bread/milk and either leave the empty bag/carton

lying around or put it back in the fridge/bread bin!!! Arrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!

The Minx

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
littleminxie said:
I hate it when you guys use the last of the bread/milk and either leave the empty bag/carton

lying around or put it back in the fridge/bread bin!!! Arrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!

The Minx
Ahh, they're merely visual reminders that you're out of bread and milk! ;)

·
Registered
835 Posts
littleminxie said:

The Minx
...and I thought it was called recycling!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Rob said:
Every time I go for a wee the sink's full of dishes. I find that annoying.
:d :d

Reminds me of the old story about the man who used to come home from the pub a bit worse for wear and go for a pee in the kitchen sink.

One night someone left the tap running and he was still there the next morning!

Back on topic, I'm so sure that there's nothing about me that annoys my wife that I don't even need to ask her.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Adjusting the privates! I work in a male orientated environment and all day long thats all they do!!! I never want to shake hands with a man again!!

My partner leaves a trail of clothing, towels, food anything :d arghhhhh so annoying

Not understanding the importance of new clothing/hair/beauty :embarrassed: :d

·
Administrator
13,089 Posts
styliko said:
Adjusting the privates! I work in a male orientated environment and all day long thats all they do!!!
I'm sure it's not ALL the do. Have to admit I'm an adjusting type, though I try and keep it out of the workplace - I may lose the respect of fellow employees.

Wait for the summer though - Chances are it'll get a lot worse thanks to an old friend Betty Swollocks.

Charming aint I :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts