Runners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 16190 Posts

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
My goal for todays long run was 17.5 k in 11kmh average. Did it in 11.6kmh and with some ease too.. Seems like the speedwork and intervals are paying off already, even though I have been doing them regularly for only a week or three..

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Did the 12.1 mile off roader, the muddy bits are verrry muddy now, but managed my best time yet, 1:42:06.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Get home from work 9pm & regardless of what sort of day I've had & how I'm feeling or what the weather is doing, get changed straight away, stretched & back out of the door for my scheduled run which I think is a 30minute jog tonite.

Alan.

Oh & then try to eat the right food after the run!

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Well.................????

;)
*Hang head in shame*

Didn;t manage to get out.. my To Do list got longer and longer and before i knew it it was 4 ish and dark outside and the route i had planned was on roads that were not lit.

Gutted.

Really wanted to get that distance cracked.. and this weekend i am at the CC social 10k so wont really get to push myself too hard b4 that...

I hate other commitments! :evil:

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
My goal for today is not to kill anyone, or to kill everyone in a Michael Douglas "falling down" style.

My running goal for today is to train so hard that all stress leaves my body.

·
Registered
16,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I hope you have a hard session planned for today Stu... It would do you good... :confused:

As for me, today I woke up with tooth ache at 5am... Haven't slept yet... Ran just before 8am.
Goal? To get some rest at some point and then to run 8km in the evening at a good pace.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
I hope you have a hard session planned for today Stu... It would do you good... :confused:

As for me, today I woke up with tooth ache at 5am... Haven't slept yet... Ran just before 8am.
Goal? To get some rest at some point and then to run 8km in the evening at a good pace.
It's gonna be hard ;), speed intervals with minimal rest, one of my favourite sessions. :d

·
Registered
31 Posts
Goals for today... Just get through my first run without dying! Hoping to do at least 1 lap of the park/football field... 1 lap amounts to 0.25 mi... Got to start somewhere!!

21 - 40 of 16190 Posts