Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gumps said:
I am also entered for Lochaber! (but may not do it). What sort of times are you looking for?
Well I was hoping for a sub 3 time but I've left it too late. Got injured recently by trying to ramp up the milage FAR too quickly. So I'll be looking to enter an autmun marafun and focus on time there.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gumps said:
Wow - you are quick!
Bugger off Gumps...Think we know who has the ptential to be the fastest runner. Just our love of pies that prevents us from achieving our goals!

·
Registered
244 Posts
I've entered the white peak marathon in May. It'll be my first marathon in 9 years and only my second (no prize for guessing what my first marathon was!!).

Aiming for 3h 30 (pb is 4h 24 mins) at the moment.

Currently at about 17 miles in training, planning the following races for training races.

Charnwood Hills Fell race - 12.5 miles
Stamford 30k
Friskney Half
Ashby 20
Oakley 20

·
Registered
67 Posts
loch ness for me, and one in frankfurt in the summer.

TC - are you off running at the moment after all those crazy miles??

·
Registered
220 Posts
Only doing London this year -first year of running, so made sense to go for the big event. Doing Reading half and Cranleigh 21 miles in preparation.

Will be looking for an autumn marathon next year so I don't have to train in the cold and rain...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Debbo - should be back into it now....a 12 miler on Friday and Toughguy on Sunday have sorted it out...Either that or the pain from my Toughguy injuries is masking it ;)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Cheryl said:
Reading half marathon in April and planning to enter New Forest full marathon in September.
Doing Reading too as a long run during my taper for FLM. I was looking at New Forest for next year (can't put in the training required for 2 maras a year at this point). Have you done it before? Any good?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've decided to do FLM, South Downs in June, which sounds beautiful and Benedorm in Nov, which is a club organised trip. My main goal is FLM though and as for the others, well I'll see...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts