Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 37.5%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been following a training plan for a half marathon on 5th oct and aiming for sub 2hr im also doing a 14mile run on Sunday.

ive got some free time tonight and was thinking about what i should do:

what do you lot rekon?

if i do run.. what do u rekon i should do also im open to suggestions on pace/ distance

·
Registered
10,185 Posts
If your programme has a rest day scheduled today, I'd rest in preparation for your long run at the weekend.

If you really can't stop yourself from going for a run, I'd make it an easy run.

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
It's just a training run on Sunday so do a normal run tonight and rest tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wel i got changed into my running gear .. and the heavens opened.. so i thought "right that solves that then". so i ended up just having the chinese and tv... but i did go for a swim first thing this morning to make up for the lack of CV :)

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
wel i got changed into my running gear .. and the heavens opened.. so i thought "right that solves that then". so i ended up just having the chinese and tv... but i did go for a swim first thing this morning to make up for the lack of CV :)
Did you not get Sweaty to get you out of your running gear and then help you with your CV????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts