Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to prepare mine in a few mins 'cos if I don't by the time I get in from my run I know I won't be bothered to do it...

...stir fry for me.:d

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
My kids are having quiche, croquette potatoes and a bit of salad

I'm struggling to eat at the moment, my appetite disappeared a while ago and I'm still waiting for it to return :confused:
I might have some toast later

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You need to eat Trin.....got a marathon coming up.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I will be having farmer's chicken and country vegetable soup :( Maybe with some soggy bread again.

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Soggy bread? Yuk! Toast it and add as croutons instead!!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Heh, well, seeing as I managed a bit of dry bread earlier I may well put some noodles in instead.

·
Registered
511 Posts
As there appears to be some chicken fillets defrosting on the side in the kitchen, I'm taking a wild guess that unless the dogs are getting pampered I shall be indulging in some chicken based victuals this evening :d

·
Registered
707 Posts
I have only myself to blame. But I hate you all :p

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
I am cooking 3 crumpets right now and with it I shall also have a cup of tea, I had a big ole pizza at lunch time so don't feel too hungry

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
scratch that I went wild in the aisles and chucked on another, pig oink oink :d

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Had my stir fry..then raspberries and tayberries and ice cream...and a packet of dolly mixtures..I'm on the munch still!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
I had chicken, jacket potatoe and salad, followed by chopped apple in natural yogurt.......Trin loss of apetite.......how come I never get one of those????? I always seem to be hungry!!!

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Had my stir fry..then raspberries and tayberries and ice cream...and a packet of dolly mixtures..I'm on the munch still!!
So it's you that's got my appetite then... can I have it back please

1 - 20 of 98 Posts