Runners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool:
My fave is the Jog Shop in Brighton. Been going their for years. Great staff and a huge selection of kit.
Second is Runners Need in Liverpool St London. Very good store.
Third is Northern Runner. Shopped there after the GNR a few years ago. Top store!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Is Jog Shop the one that was selling stuff cheap at the stand by the Brighton 10km? In which case they were good - only problem was the salesman who kept wandering around saying "I can't believe we're selling these at this price" - just sounded so dodgy! Poor bloke - he also got a hard time from us when he tried to slip something extra into our carrier bag - little did we understand he was actually throwing in some shoelaces as a freebie.

My favourite running shop is.... Decathlon

Also like Rebel Sports in Oz...

Also still quite like Lillywhites although it used to be so much better before Sports World turned it into a MegaSale football shirts r us...

Maybe size is everything for me when it comes to sports shops?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Stu - I bought the hydration bag last year. Was quite good although I've never needed to use it for running. Never bought kit from Lidl, but I've had some Aldi socks and leggings before, and both are very good.

As for my favourite running shop, has to be Derby Runner, I don't buy much there but it's only about 2 miles from home and a mile from work so sometimes wander over there if I'm bored at lunchtime!

·
Registered
59 Posts
hammerite said:
Stu - I bought the hydration bag last year. Was quite good although I've never needed to use it for running. Never bought kit from Lidl, but I've had some Aldi socks and leggings before, and both are very good.
Hi Hammerite,
I'm in too minds whether to try Lidl. If I do I'll post a review!!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hollywood said:
Is Jog Shop the one that was selling stuff cheap at the stand by the Brighton 10km? In which case they were good - only problem was the salesman who kept wandering around saying "I can't believe we're selling these at this price" - just sounded so dodgy! Poor bloke - he also got a hard time from us when he tried to slip something extra into our carrier bag - little did we understand he was actually throwing in some shoelaces as a freebie.

My favourite running shop is.... Decathlon

Also like Rebel Sports in Oz...

Also still quite like Lillywhites although it used to be so much better before Sports World turned it into a MegaSale football shirts r us...

Maybe size is everything for me when it comes to sports shops?

Yes it was mate.
The owner does like to go on about the deals he is doing.
Top bloke though!:rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts