Runners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't find a thread and as I have just done a version of my favourite session I thought that I would see what everyone else's favourite training session is.

Mine is not strictly a running session, but today it went like this:

5 x 8 minutes bike (turbo trainer by the track) followed by a transition and a 1200m run.
It's a real killer but great to do!

How about yours?!!!!!!!

·
Administrator
13,089 Posts
Lately I've been really enjoying mile reps... nothing special really, but it's easy to quantify and work out pacing - also easy to compare sessions and note any improvements :d

I've been swimming the past few days though and have started to time myself over 400m - I'm no great swimmer by any means but I enjoy comparing my times each time I go. (If I don't lose count of how many lengths I've done!)

·
Registered
10,185 Posts
I really enjoy the speed sessions at the moment. I'm really struggling with the long runs, so I'm not enjoying them as much as I usually do.

One session I enjoyed doing in the gym was 20mins on the stationary bike followed by 15mins on the treadmill at 5km pace. I usually did this after doing a weights session and was completely knacked at the end of it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts