Runners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know when or where there are any races near me and how I can find a list of them.

I've tried checking on the internet but to no avail and I never see any advertisement locally of a run.

I live in the West Midlands by the way.

Also, how do you find out where there is a local running club? :confused:

·
Registered
56 Posts
You should be able to google for a local running club. Try sticking your county/town and 'running club' and see what pops out.

Also the running club website will be a good place to search for local race. If they don't organise one suitable for you, they'll have links for local races. Also www.runnersworld.co.uk provide listings.

·
Registered
10,185 Posts
Runners World is a good start, you'll also find adverts in local sports centres/gyms/etc.

I've also seen ads for local races in my local Morrisons!

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
elliot22 said:
I don't know when or where there are any races near me and how I can find a list of them.

I've tried checking on the internet but to no avail and I never see any advertisement locally of a run.

I live in the West Midlands by the way.

Also, how do you find out where there is a local running club? :confused:
How about the clubs section on this forum and for races you could try www.runningdiary.co.uk they don't list every race but theres a good few on there

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone.

Bairy, I looked at the races section on this site and it did seem a bit out of date and there weren't any races suitable for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts