Runners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Can anyone recommend a running shop with a wide variety of running clothing, both male and female? I'm thinking of the Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Oxford Bath area. Don't mind travelling. In the first instance we want to find a shop and buy stuff and make sure it works for us. Then when we are confident in our kit we will order online. Hope someone can help.

Graeme

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
Hi Graeme there are UP AND RUNNING shops in cheltenham,Bristol and Oxford.

EASY RUNNER IN BRISTOL

I use up and running in swansea sometimes It's ok not got a massive selection but sometimes that can be a good thing .

I'm not sure that it's the same story in all the branches though

I've never used Easy Runner so can't recommend them but if your going to bristol anyway may be worth a look.

There are some other forumites on here who live in your area they my be able to help you further
If you google running shops theres loads i expect
Good luck !

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Sweatshop in Next Generation, in Westbury, Bristol, have some good bargains... Jan is the manager there...if you go tell her Trin sent you ;)

Also... I think Aldi usually have running kit around this time of year so keep a look out on their website http://uk.aldi.com/index.htm

It's good quality and very good value for money

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trinity said:
Sweatshop in Next Generation, in Westbury, Bristol, have some good bargains... Jan is the manager there...if you go tell her Trin sent you ;)

Also... I think Aldi usually have running kit around this time of year so keep a look out on their website http://uk.aldi.com/index.htm

It's good quality and very good value for money
Thanks Trin:)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Blatant plug for my own shop I'm afraid, go to www.travellingrunner.com to see where we'll be!!!
To even things out:
Up and Running on the High Street in Cheltenham
Up and Running, just by the Downs in Bristol
Easy Runner, just behind Childrens Hospital in Bristol (very thorough analysis)
Sweatshop in Westbury-on-Trym, Bristol. The manager Jan is very nice lady
Moti, another new store on Whiteladies Rd, Clifton, Bristol

·
Registered
30 Posts
I used Moti in Bristol, and the service was excellent, I got 100% of the assistants attention and no rushing even though a queue was steadily forming, and ended up trying on six pairs of shoes during gait analysis...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts