Runners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,640 Posts
that is cruel.



































mine is on Granty ;) No hard feelings Dave and prove me wrong
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,495 Posts
I should cross the line before Granty,because.......................














Brentwood starts an hour before Bath................................:d
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,495 Posts
What are you doing on here Granty.

You need to be out there training if you want a chance of beating me you young whipppersnapper.....................................;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,437 Posts
LOL - just looking for last minute tips !! :d - going for a 10 mile run tonight - I'll report back this evening / tomorrow morning.

What are you doing this weekend in terms of running ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,495 Posts
I think it`s 15 miles with the Marathon nuts tomorrow morning.................:eek:

Good luck with your 10 miles tonight.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,495 Posts
Done 17 very slow miles today and I`m now off to have a few well deserved pints.

Your right HF,I wont spill a drop...............
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,437 Posts
Dave said:
Done 17 very slow miles today and I`m now off to have a few well deserved pints.

Your right HF,I wont spill a drop...............
17 !! good god man - you fully deserve a pint or three!! :d

makes my 9 look like a poor effort. :embarrassed:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,493 Posts
so have I got this right... Dave is doing Brentwood and Granty is doing Bath?


Well, I've run Bath before so my money is on Dave

...sorry Granty (btw...just in case you didn't know, Bath has a whole load of road works and some road closures starting today, expected to last for 10 weeks...hopefully the organisers know about this too)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,437 Posts
Trinity said:
so have I got this right... Dave is doing Brentwood and Granty is doing Bath?

Well, I've run Bath before so my money is on Dave

...sorry Granty (btw...just in case you didn't know, Bath has a whole load of road works and some road closures starting today, expected to last for 10 weeks...hopefully the organisers know about this too)
Trinity, I'm shocked :eek: - can only assume you have taken a BUNG from dave :p

A fellow Bristolian as well!

Seriously - how hilly is the course ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,493 Posts
Granty said:
Trinity, I'm shocked :eek: - can only assume you have taken a BUNG from dave :p

A fellow Bristolian as well!

Seriously - how hilly is the course ?

It's not really that hilly.... just soooooooooooo depressing, in fact remembering it now just makes me want to....







<<rumaging in the kitchen drawer for a sharp knife>>
 
1 - 20 of 150 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top