Runners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, i went to my loacl sweat shop at the weekend as my daughter Alix aged 15 has started running with me and she only has size 3 feet they only had one running shoe size 4 that were really too big and they said that all the running shoes start at size 4. So for everyone with small feet out there - where do you go? any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Hope evryone is having a good week.

Forest. xx

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm sure I've seen children's running trainers at sports soccer - I could be wrong though.

In any case there is a poster who has small feet who'll probably be able to help.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
You just can't buy size 3 in running shoes from the high street anymore:( , I've tried everywhere for myself. I'm only a 2 so I can't buy a 4 they are way too big!

Saying this you can order them online, just google running shoes and there is sites that stock them. I've just got some Ascics, my first pair of running shoes yipeeeee:)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for info you two, sorry for late response not had a chance to log on until now.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Forest said:
Thanks for info you two, sorry for late response not had a chance to log on until now.
There is a company that make tailored made running shoes in the states, ill give you the details when i go past.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts