Runners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Fantastic video.

I don't think Nintendo intended to replace exercise, just to make it more fun and something to do on a rainy day.
The pretty games and stuff might make exercise more appealing to kids.

Sadly I think to some people it will replace exercise though.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
I have a wii, but I only play guitar hero 3 on it at the moment. Don't have wii fit. I do prefer my xbox360.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I don't have a wii and never will have. My kids have real toys that actually work and allows them interact with real people and it gets them out into real fresh air! They have never asked for one even though friends and family all seem to have them. They're not hard done by, just appreciative of all the other real experiences we can provide for them. Nothing will replace the great outdoors!

I have never seen the attraction of any kind of electronic gaming, it only frustrates me.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Wiis and Xboxes are great fun, but I agree that children shouldn't play them too often. they should be outside. But there is no greater fun than having a bunch of mates round and playing guitar hero :)

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
Saturday night is a FIFA Night for me and my mate :d maybe a bit of COD4 too.

if you fancy a chuckle, search for FIFA Nights on youtube, you might find a vid of meeeeee. lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts