Runners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am looking for a new wireless headphone (Bluetooth earebuds).
i was wondering what your experiences are. Which are the best choice?

thanks

·
Registered
810 Posts
I couldn’t tell you the best, but I find the bone conduction type are effective and don't slip out of your ears with sweat, or mess up your directional hearing of the environment

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ive just bought Jlab epic air sport wireless buds. £150 apparently better than powerbeats by dre. There really secure and comfortable, good sound and battery life too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
if only you are not looking for particular brand, have a look at these 2 options

HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 (£116.50) is one of the best in sound, fully wireless earbuds for Android smartphones. Great sound, user-friendly app, Bluetooth 5.1, and HUAWEI ecosystem. Great for all the other Android devices, not just HUAWEI. - HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 - Wireless Bluetooth Earphone with Intelligent Noise Cancellation (Kirin A1 Chipset, Ultra-Low Latency, Fast Bluetooth Connection, 14mm Speaker, Quick Wireless Charging), Black: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

The Sony WF-1000XM3 (£153.03) is a fully wireless Bluetooth vacuum headphone with excellent active noise reduction. Stylish design, touch control, 6-8 hours battery life, a comfortable and proprietary technology from Sony. - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-WF-1000XM3-Cancelling-Headphones-Connection-Black/dp/B07T2FGG2Z

1 - 4 of 4 Posts