Runners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With a potential end of lockdown on June 21st, what have you got planned?

I will probably go to the first available parkrun. Then in September I have the Madrid 1/2 marathon and in October the Leicester marathon if they go ahead.
It is nice to have something to work towards, fingers crossed.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I'm hoping to get to one Parkrun a month, and intending to do the Colchester Stampede 10k I signed up for last year. I'm hoping that with people having more freedom they won't be out when I am, so I can get back up to 10k!

·
Registered
26 Posts
We (running club) are really lucky becuase we can hire an airfield and create a Covid Secure Environment when England Athletics and the governmenr rules allow. Looks like that will be March 29th onwards. So our club will all be able to have a socially distanced run. Might set some cones out for some tough Intervals, which is obviously what everyone has been missing!

Boston (Lincs) marathon may well be on in April. Cross fingers. So lots of miles to cover in the next 57 days.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Boston delayed until May 31st, on the basis that hotels will be open then. That sounds very positive!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Me and 2 friends have been planning a roadtrip to germany to hit some great tracks. Haven't been outside the country in far too long.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts