Runners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been out today and done about 20 odd miles of mostly uphill running!

and it gets better!!only took me 1hr and 40mins!!!!!!

:p

cant stop grinnin!!!!:rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know i was well impressed with meself but my feet are dying today!!!!feel like i am developing rhabdomyolysis.....cant even get out of bed!!!

but cant stop grinning all the same!dont think i will be doin it again in a hurry again if i can ever run again!!!!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
That is NOT POSSIBLE! You would have been at the European champs in the marathon if you are that good.
Get a pedometer, bet you ran less than 20k,

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I wouldn't want you operating on me if you are that removed from reality mate!!!!!!
You should be running sub 14 for 5k.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm impressed, to maintain a pace considerably (and by considerably I mean an awful lot!) faster than your best over 5k, and probably faster than you can run a single mile for 20 miles.

Wish I could record work-outs like that!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Am I right in thinking a sliiiiiiight mistake might've been made? Still, doing long runs up hills is something to be proud of.. :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
It is, and reading back my post is probably a little too caustic if it's a genuine runner!

As a low 33 10k runner though, I've done 17 miles in just under 1:40 which was working moderately though not overly hard. This chap is saying he's done 20 with a 5k PB that's closer to my 10k than my 5k!

Good on him though for getting out there and running for that length of time-maximum I'd say he'd have run probably just over 10 miles- maybe 1 or 2 more.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts