Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we have listed our top 5 films, now lets name are least fav films!

I will start:

I think Solaris with George Clooney in it was a pretty bad film. Its one of very few films I have watched and I thought, that was a complete waste of my time!

O.

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Nice one...will consider further but for now off the top of my head........

Psycho 2
Alfie..Jude Law version of course
Waterworld

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Spice girls the Movie.
Mars Attacks
looking back now at the Freddie Kruger films lol

·
Registered
707 Posts
Johnny menomic (SPELL?!?!) was awful... immortal looked awesome, but was actually complete crap... there was this other one based on HP lovecraft, the one in the cursed fishing villiage, that was awful. They spring to mind, but there's millions other... I vaguely remember what they were about but names are an issue with me heh.

·
Administrator
13,089 Posts
One that springs to mind for me was the HULK movie out not that long ago... I can't remember ever watching such a boring film! I was struggling to keep my eyes open by the time the 'interesting' stuff was going on!

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
The breakup - Jennifer Anniston and Vince Vaughn
Jurassic Fart sorry I mean Park
Hot Fuzz

I am sure there are more

·
Registered
707 Posts
richardsimkiss said:
One that springs to mind for me was the HULK movie out not that long ago... I can't remember ever watching such a boring film! I was struggling to keep my eyes open by the time the 'interesting' stuff was going on!
Oh yes, terminator does that. I actually missed the last 20 minutes because it was soooo boring.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Wow, several of my favourite films have been mentioned lol.

Terminator is definately one of my favourites (Terminator 1 anyway). And Hot Fuzz is brilliant. Not quite as funny as Shaun of the Dead but still a good british comedy.

Jurassic Park. Another one of my favourites. Well it would be if I hadn't seen it so many times. Still, really enjoyed it when it first came out.

Blair Witch was a bit wierd for me because I didn't watch it for a long time and I had already heard that most people didn't like it. So when I watched it, I guess I didn't have any good expectations of it. So I actually enjoyed it.

Waterworld. Can't remember much about it so I doubt I enjoyed it much. Haven't seen the Hulk although it looked pretty bad from the clips.

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
A random thing but i'm proud to say that at my ripe old age i've never seen a bond film.

Never have and never will in fact i hadn't been to the cinema since the 1980's until recently they did look at me strange when i asked where the pianist sits nowadays! I basically haven't got the patience to sit still for that long .

1 - 20 of 24 Posts