Runners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I feel a bit of a fraud posting on a running website, as I am currently working my way through the whole run/walk routine, although I have just reached the dizzy heights of running for 6 minutes, walk for 1 minute x 4!! :d

I have found the book 'Run for Life' by Sam Murphy very helpful in getting started.

My shins are giving me a bit of grief but I am carrying an extra 1.5 stone, so who can blame them?!

I look forward to sharing some of my joyous moments with all you other newbie runners.

Best wishes

Lucie

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Good luck.Take care of those shins.If it is the start of shin splints they can get very painful,so take it easy.

·
Registered
16 Posts
LucieT said:
Hi All, I feel a bit of a fraud posting on a running website, as I am currently working my way through the whole run/walk routine, although I have just reached the dizzy heights of running for 6 minutes, walk for 1 minute x 4!! :d

I have found the book 'Run for Life' by Sam Murphy very helpful in getting started.

My shins are giving me a bit of grief but I am carrying an extra 1.5 stone, so who can blame them?!

I look forward to sharing some of my joyous moments with all you other newbie runners.

Best wishes

Lucie
keep drinking lots while its hot good luck from batman north bucks runner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts