Runners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since several people on this forum now have some nice new socks I thought I'd ask what they think of them?

I've owned one pair before and thought they were rather nice...

... except they lost their shape and elasticity very quickly - after less than two hundred miles they had turned from nice fitting socks to really quite useless floppy things!

Has anyone else had this problem? Or maybe I did something wrong like washing them at too high a temp...

When (if) I make it to 50 posts I think I'm going to be tempted to keep the socks just for races...

·
Registered
220 Posts
I really like mine. They do seem to be better than my Asics and Wrightsocks at keeping blisters at bay. Only worn/washed them two or three times though so can't comment on durability.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I like mine too, at first (before wearing them) I wasn't sure as they seemed quite thin (I usually wear Running Bear socks as they're thick and I'm a bit of a blister sufferer). But I've warn them a couple of times now and they've been quite comfortable and had no problems.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Phwoar

Mine have just arrived

They look gawgeous!

I'll be saving them for races (maybe do a warm up training run in them first to be safe)

Will post feedback on them after MK Half and Cranleigh 15/21...

·
Registered
220 Posts
I love Falkes. They're thinner than the x-socks and really hug the foot. Very different feeling from te x-socks, but great too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts