Runners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I remember once faking an orgasm over half a pint of Old Tom in a real ale pub in Leicester....but that was more to embarrass a friend I was with and I was a teansey weansey bit tipsy at the time

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Steady Edwina said:
I remember once faking an orgasm over half a pint of Old Tom in a real ale pub in Leicester....but that was more to embarrass a friend I was with and I was a teansey weansey bit tipsy at the time

I can`t match that.............:d

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Heligan Honey very nice, went down to easily i think, but i do only have half pint, think id look silly with a pint glass, it would probably be as big as my head.........

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
hayley1977 said:
id look silly with a pint glass, it would probably be as big as my head.........

That reminds me of my old avatar............Now where did I put it ????

There it is................:)

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
My heads definitely smaller than yours Dave!

But my parents brought me up to be a lady so no pint glasses for me thanks h

·
Registered
310 Posts
As my dear old Grandfather used to say....

"There's no such thing as bad beer. Some are better than others, but no bad un's".

Very wise my Grandfather...!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Ahhhh.....an alcohol related thread, not that I'm an expert, but I certainly like practising!

After a good run, or any run really, I rather like a pint of cider, but the 'summer' real ales are very agreeable, like Summer Lightening, Somersault, or a good pint of Timothy Taylors.
Back in 1981, first ever hangover........5 pints of HSB, nice at he time but have never touched it since!

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
There aren't many I don't like, but would gladly help dave with the testing, should he need a helper? :p

Rosey nosey is nice!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts