Runners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
RunnersForum Founder
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a new feature on Runners Forum!

You can now log races that you have completed and plan to do in the future in a race calendar which you can see in your profile. To view your profile visit the homepage and click your username (in green) under 'User CP'. You'll then be able to see a box for yourusername Races. Have a look at my profile as an example.

To add a race to your profile, click races on the top navigation bar, locate your race using the search options then click the 'Add to My Race Calendar' link. You can also log your times after you complete a race from your profile.

If you can't find the race your planning to compete in in the race directory then feel free to add it using the 'Add a Race' link.

If anyone has any problems or suggestions for improvement please let me know.

- admin

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
I have tried a couple of times to enter the St Neots 1/2 Marathon on 19/11/06 but it hasn't yet been logged onto the system. Is there an IT problem somewhere? (I THINK I'VE ENTERED INFO CORRECTLY EACH TIME)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Really like the training log and potentially this race calendar facility, but most of the races that I do are low key cross country, trail or fell races. Of 20 or so that I am likely to do between now and easter none fall on your calendar. Not wanting to almost double the number of races in the calendar should I just stick to long hand recording. Shame to do so because it seems a good idea to keep training log and race details together
Cheers

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Hi Dan,

I have added the Bath half marathon to the race calendar, just waiting for approval I think (Hope)

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
admin said:
Cheers Granty, hats now been approved.

If anyone else knows of any races in their local area please add the to the race calendar.

Dan
Can't see it yet, should I be able to or is there a delay ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi

Can you help me with the Race Calendar option please. I did the Great North Run in Manchester on 18th May and I'm doing the Great London Run this Sunday (20th July), these are both 10k races and I'd like to add them to my Races. I can't find either of them in the race list so didn't know what to do about that and then I'm a bit stuck about how to add them to my races. I've read all the previous posts but I think I'm having a real blonde day today and can't work it out - I don't think that I should admit to the fact that I work in IT!!!!!!

·
Administrator
13,089 Posts
I *think* If you add the race details it will appear in the sites race listings, once you've done that you can add it to your personal list of races ;)

Hopefully Bairy (the forum techie) will be along shortly to answer you properly :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts